Exchange Bank’s Internet Banking Product is accessible at www.myexchangebank.com. It offers access to:
- Up to the minute transaction and balance information
- Transfer capabilities for checking, savings and loan accounts
- Images of all paper transaction items
- Viewing capability for the last six months of your account statement (no images)
- Stop Payment function (standard bank charges apply)
Need help to fix your Online Banking User ID or Password?
Exchange Bank’s Internet Banking Product has an option to interface directly with the Quicken program.
The easy way to pay your bills.
Features of our Bill Pay Service:
(For personal and sole proprietor account holders)
- Pay bills now or schedule future or recurring payments with no fee.
- Pay any person or business online instead of writing checks and save postage.
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere from any internet connection.
- Have complete online access to bill payment history.
- A confirmation number is provided at the end of each transaction as your receipt.
- Available for checking accounts only.
How to sign up:
If you are enrolled in Exchange Bank's Online Banking, just sign in to your account and select the Bill Payment tab.
- Contact the Bookkeeping Department at 913-367-6000 or Military Banking at 800-255-6762 to enroll your consumer checking account.
- Make deposits to your Exchange National Bank Checking Account 24/7/365 via our Mobile Banking App and your Mobile Device.
- Deposits made by 4pm CST will be available the next business day.
Designed with the special needs of our business and corporate customers in mind; our Cash Management services offer a variety of flexible products to give you better ways to manage your accounts. Cash Management offers you the ability to control all aspects of your account finances yourself or allows you to delegate specific responsibilities to others in your organization. To learn more about how we can tailor a package to meet your needs, please contact us.
All the options of Standard Internet Banking, plus:
- Multi User- specific security Cash Management allows for multiple users with authorities customized to the individual user’s needs. Each user is supplied with a “Token” / external security device to provide an extra layer of security.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) Services enables you to electronically transfer or make payments to various payees. You can also create transactions to move money among your corporate accounts, make corporate payments, vendor payments, and tax payments. Direct Deposit service allows you to automatically deposit employee’s payroll directly into their checking or savings accounts
- Power Pay a file matching process to verify checks written against checks presented