Exchange Bank’s Internet Banking Product is accessible at www.myexchangebank.com. It offers access to:
- Up to the minute transaction and balance information
- Transfer capabilities for checking, savings and loan accounts
- Images of all paper transaction items
- Viewing capability for the last six months of your account statement (no images)
- Stop Payment function (standard bank charges apply)
Exchange Bank’s Internet Banking Product has an option to interface directly with the Quicken program.
Designed with the special needs of our business and corporate customers in mind; our Cash Management services offer a variety of flexible products to give you better ways to manage your accounts. Cash Management offers you the ability to control all aspects of your account finances yourself or allows you to delegate specific responsibilities to others in your organization. To learn more about how we can tailor a package to meet your needs, please contact us.
All the options of Standard Internet Banking, plus:
- Multi User- specific security Cash Management allows for multiple users with authorities customized to the individual user’s needs. Each user is supplied with a “Token” / external security to device to provide an extra layer of security.
- ACH (Automated Clearing House) Services enables you to electronically transfer or make payments to various payees. You can also create transactions to move money among your corporate accounts, make corporate payments, vendor payments, and tax payments. Direct Deposit service allows you to automatically deposit employee’s payroll directly into their checking or savings accounts
- Power Pay a file matching process to verify checks written against checks presented