We might be in Kansas, but your balance won’t be staying flat with the tiered interest1 you’ll earn on this account.
- Tiered Interest1
- Direct Check Writing
- Digital Banking
- Competitive, tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates1
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly2
- No monthly service fee
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- 4 free transactions per statement cycle by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $5 per transaction in excess thereafter3
- Unlimited withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at an ATM
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $500 minimum deposit to open
1Current interest rates and annual percentage yield may be obtained by calling a bank. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
2If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.