Plan for your financial future with this tried-and-true solution. Set aside $100 or more and your account is free.
- Competitive Interest1
- Digital Banking
- Set aside for something specific or simply a rainy day
- Competitive interest on entire balance1
- Interest is compounded and credited quarterly2
- Avoid the $1 monthly service fee by maintaining a balance of $100 or more
- 3 free withdrawals per month; $1 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $50 minimum deposit to open
1Current interest rates and annual percentage yield may be obtained by calling a bank. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
2If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.