You’ve been working quite a while up to this point. It’s time that your checking account does the same — earn interest on your entire balance1 and enjoy fee-free check writing.
- Competitive Interest1
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Digital Banking
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance1
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly2
- Avoid the $7.50 monthly service fee by maintaining a balance of $1,000 or more
- Unlimited checking writing
- No per check charge
- No charge for cashier checks and money orders
- 50% off rental of our smallest safe deposit boxes
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free telephone banking
- Free Visa® debit card
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Available to customers 50 and over
1Current interest rates and annual percentage yield may be obtained by calling a bank. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on the account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
2If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.